It is crucial for families and individuals to properly plan for life events, but unfortunately, many neglect to do so. Too often, families are forced to guess their loved ones’ wishes about the division of assets and difficult medical decisions. While contemplating end of life issues may be difficult, working with an attorney can ease a family’s emotional and financial burdens upon the death of a loved one.
We have the experience and qualifications necessary to help you and your family plan for the future and address estate and probate issues when a loved one passes on.
We can help by:
- Draft and revise wills
- Create powers of attorney so that a trusted friend or loved one can handle your financial matters should you become unable to
- Establish healthcare directives/living wills so that if you should become incapacitated, your wishes regarding your own healthcare will be honored by your family, physicians, and caretakers
- Probate of wills
- Administration of estates
- Will contests and challenges
- Filing for year’s support
- Preparation of estate/administrator deeds
It has been said that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Please contact us today to discuss your legal needs and how we can help you prepare for an uncertain future.